<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6497647511300721234?origin\x3dhttp://kwisswei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome.
You've visited to kwisswei.blogspot.com.

Screen size 1024 x 768
Best viewed in Google Chrome.
My personal site.
You are not allowed to right-click on my page!
online

.The One.

Photobucket

.WyOna.
simple girl who simply ♥ PINK!
appeared 15 yrs. agO LOves phOtography.
trYin` to makE the best ouT of NotHing!..


.Must haVe.

~Canon EOS 1000D camera
~New HP Laptop
~Trip to Korea
~New pink apple iPod
~New phone
~Trip to Luzon again
~Have a Retainer or braces
~Yamaha Piano upright
~Trip to US or Europe
~Trip to Hongkong Disneyland
~Have a new watch
~Learn to make blogskins
~Learn to play drums or violin


Disclaimer.
Everything which found here is belongs to the Author Of This Blog, WyOna. No copy paste or grabbing any stuff from here unless you get the permission from her.
Long Time Tuesday, September 30, 2008 8:19 PM | 0 notes
Whoa! It's been a long time since I've last posted here..
But now I'm back..
I just miss my blog and other stuff, It's been a long time for me..
I'm excited to learn many stuff again here!..
Haizz..
add more notes